Instrument & Controls Engineer Intern GradBookmark This
DescriptionJob Description: Exciting Responsibilities: As an Intel Instrument and Controls Engineer, you will play a significant role in helping to develop the world's most revolutionary processors. You will join an elite group who work at our high-tech fabrication facilities worldwide, using state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and tools.
Our Instrument and Controls Engineers make a big impact by helping develop standards solutions to improve facility control systems that support Intel's worldwide manufacturing base.
Whether it's building a factory or keeping Intel's manufacturing facilities operating to our high standards, we have the same goal of world class. If you enjoy working with the latest technology in a rewarding, fast-paced environment, a career as an Instrument and Controls Engineer at Intel may be a good fit for you.
Everywhere you go at Intel, you'll find an opportunity to make a difference.
You must be working toward a MS or PhD in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum 3.25 GPA, 3.5 GPA preferred.
* Experience or equivalent in disciplines such as: Industrial automation platforms, including GEFanuc* Cimplicity* and Rockwell Automation Logix* PLC products.
* Application of sound engineering principles
* Application of Statistical Process Control
* Knowledge of Facility Management Systems ( SCADA)
* Demonstrated application of Manufacturing processes and tools, facility controls systems.
* You must have a Permanent Right to Work without sponsorship.