Instrumentation Chemist- ICPBookmark This
DescriptionJob Title: Instrumentation Chemist
Primary ResponsibilitiesPerforms sample preparation, Gas Chromatography (GC) and/or High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) and dissolution on raw material, finished product and in-process samples. Responsible for recording results in appropriate format and evaluating data to client or compendial specifications. Performs duties according to LSS Global direction and in compliance with cGMP and GLP regulations and SGS Integrity programs.
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for cGMP analysis of samples.
- Prepares chemical solutions following standard operating procedures and appropriate testing methods.
- Operates and maintains Gas Chromatograph and/or High Pressure Liquid Chromatograph.
- Keeps an inventory of laboratory chemicals and disposable equipment necessary for the daily functioning of the laboratory.
- Performs wet chemistry and raw material analysis as requested.
- Perform testing in accordance with specified methods.
- Document activities in accordance with cGMP.
- Maintains orderly work area.
Required Qualifications Skills
- Bachelor?s degree in Chemistry or a related science degree and one year related analytical experience. Or
- A minimum of 5 years of technical experience and knowledge in analytical laboratory operations and services.
- General knowledge of chemistry and knowledge of various analytical techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge of another language besides English (French or Spanish) is an asset.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded
scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found
opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—
connect with us today.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in
providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013.
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
href="http://www.kellyservices.com/Global/Home/">kellyservices.com and connect with us on
href="https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices">Facebook, href="http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices">LinkedIn and
employment/id811524764?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4">WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.]]