Insurance AssistantBookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionInsurance Assistant-42673 Description
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Liberty Mutual has an exciting opportunity for administrative team members interested in a dynamic and fulfilling career! Liberty Mutual regularly sources talent for its professional legal services operation. Team members hired for this career provide support from a centralized location to attorneys in Liberty Mutual staff legal offices. The position is ideal for candidates who thrive in a team setting while using technology to its fullest extent. A customer service focus is essential. Growth and learning opportunities abound in this multi-jurisdiction support program.
Liberty Mutual Insurance is an equal opportunity employer.
- Effectively manages deadlines.
- Enters data in internal databases.
- Generates and formats standard legal documents.
- Performs other related administrative support duties as requested.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) and 1-2 years of customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow/interpret procedures.
- Excellent computer skills, including the Microsoft suite of applications and Adobe.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, to communicate effectively.
- Detail and service oriented.
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company paid pension plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care coverage
- Work/Life resources
- Credit Union membership
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Long-term care insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?Job Administrative Services Primary Location US-MA-Springfield Schedule Full-time Salary (Pay Basis) 26,900-30,300 Education Level High School Diploma/GED (±11 years) Shift Day Job