Interactive Internship - Recent GraduatesBookmark This
210 S Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionAbout Starmark International
Starmark International is a full-service integrated marketing communications agency that specializes in the seamless integration of multiple marketing disciplines, including advertising, public relations, interactive services, branding, direct response and custom publishing. Originally founded in Chicago in 1978, Starmark is one of only four companies ever named to Inc. Magazine’s “INC 500” Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies seven times. Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Starmark also has an office in Orlando. For more information, visit http://www.starmark.com.
Job Summary: Shadow interactive department in the development of materials for clients including websites, emails, banners, tracking and reporting, database programming and web applications. This paid internship consists of a 12 week program with a Mon – Fri 8:30 – 5:30pm schedule.
Skills and Characteristics: Must have great attention to detail, be fluent in online nomenclature.
• Content management
• Quality Assurance
• Development assistance
Benefits of Position:
• Learn the latest CMS programs
• Opportunity to build portfolio of materials
• Exposure to a variety of business people
• Participate in professional meetings and business events
• Personal growth
• A letter of recommendation when the internship is successfully completed
Requirements• Solid writing and verbal communications skills
• Willingness to learn, question and challenge
• Ability and desire to work on challenging projects and display strong leadership qualities.
• Intermediate (or better) knowledge of the MS-Office Suite, preferable through Macintosh computer platform and HTML
• Display an exemplary level of professionalism, maintain regular and consistent attendance and be punctual to all meetings.