Interior Design InternBookmark This
20 Pine Street
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionDomino Creative is a boutique interior design firm specializing in high-end residential properties. The firm's approach to design has always been rooted in the client's needs and desires, focusing on how individuals interact in their space, and how that space can augment one's life. Modern and classic, elegant yet simple, Domino Creative aims to create spaces that can be admired and enjoyed in equal measure.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to assist in the day-to-day operations of our New York office.
Responsibilities- Tracking orders and merchandise
- Pulling samples and memos for clients
- Assist with client presentations
- Administrative support
Requirements- A desire to learn the interior design business
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possess multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrate attention to details
- CAD proficiency preferred