Interior Design InternBookmark This
Jiun Ho Inc.
1180 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionJiun Ho Inc. is currently looking for an energetic and driven intern, part-time or full-time, to join our growing award-wiining firm for our to product and interior design studio. We are a small and prominent boutique interior design studio located in SOMA area of San Francisco. The candidate should be familiar with and work well in a boutique design studio environment.
ResponsibilitiesWe're a small firm, so you'll be expected to wear many hats, and pitch in where necessary, but there are several key aspects to this position:
• Project management support
• Team management
• Office management
• Marketing and PR support
• Event management support
RequirementsPursuing Professional degree in one of the following:
• Industrial Design
• Interior Design
Software & Platform Proficiency:
• MAC Platform
• Adobe CS (required)
• MS Office skills on a MAC
• Organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail?.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to worK in a team-based, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Experience with a presentation application (Keynote and/or PowerPoint).
• Ability to make prudent and sound decisions without direct supervision.
• Passion for design and the creative process.
• Experience with website CMS, Saleforce.com, etc.
• You write your own blog or tweet frequently.
• A fun, creative, relaxed, and busy working environment.
• Autonomy and an opportunity for a full-time position.