Interior Design InternshipBookmark This
LAZZONI USA INC.
154 w 18th street
New York, NY
DescriptionFast growing and internationally known high-end contemporary furniture manufacturer Lazzoni is now in US market with a flagship store in CHELSEA. www.lazzoni.us
What you will learn:
-Extensive knowledge of Google SketchUp and Podium
-Gain knowledge and experience with products from European Designers
-Knowledge and interaction with major architecture and design firms in New York and across the country.
-How showrooms and manufacturers gain editorial press in a variety of media outlets.
-How sales team prepares and presents designs to large corporations, hotel groups, as well as residential clients.
-How a business proactively grows its business via web-research, personalized introductions, etc.
Responsibilities- Assist in 3D renderings in SketchUp
– Assisting our sales team maintaining contact lists and pitching products to magazines and blogs.
– Assist in managing new media outlets such as Twitter & Facebook.
– Helping manage and improve image database. Assist in creating specialized sales presentations.
– Assist website maintenance (product updates, image updates).
– Admin. / Showroom Assistance (setting up messenger services, UPS airway bills, maintaining showroom presentability)
Requirements-SketchUp is a MUST!!
-Responsible, detail-oriented and self-motivated. On time and on task.
-Computer-savvy, MAC literate. Basic Photoshop and Illustrator a plus.
-Web-savvy with knowledge of social networking sites, and blogs
-Exceptional written / communication skills.
Ideally, intern should exhibit the following:
– Strong design sensibility / aesthetic
– Ability to work independently. Self-starter.
– Detail oriented with strong sense of follow-through.