Intern - CIS majors (Development Intern)Bookmark This
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc
We are currently seeking a Development Intern for our Springfield, MO office. Intern will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. Participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
This is a part-time temporary position, approximately 15-20 hours a week. Hours worked/hours paid.
JHA internships are open to full-time Computer Information Services (CIS) majors in there junior or senior year. Candidates must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
Knowledge and Experience using one or more of the following is required:
- SQL Server
What will I do as an Intern?
As a development intern, you will work in a corporate learning environment while assisting the company to meet business needs. Through a structured plan using and developing the following essential skills.
- Follow documented departmental and corporate standards with guidance from senior staff
- Support software applications by performing maintenance and/or enhancements
- Develops software fixes utilizing the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Develops and maintains Microsoft SQL.
- Researches, troubleshoots, tests and validates software issues.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Provide task and project effort estimates as required.
- Establishes proficiency in design, implementation and unit testing.
You will have the opportunity to learn and use professional concepts and work on projects as well as enhancements of limited scope. During your time working on projects you will develop technical knowledge in software development methodologies and gain the understanding of all phases of the development cycle which include technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.