Intern, Digital Media (Display & PPC)Bookmark This
DescriptionTitle: Intern, Digital Media (Display & PPC)
Job Number: CHI005861
The Hyatt Digital Media department is seeking an intern to assist the team with a various projects. These projects include, but are not limited to: display media and pay-per-click (PPC) planning, execution, analysis, testing, and reporting.
The individual will be exposed to a number of digital marketing tactics and will have the opportunity to participate in meetings with vendors and agency partners to help develop a well-rounded understanding of the digital space.
The intern should be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad exposure to how companies are leveraging digital to increase a brand’s relevance to consumers.
* Develop case studies based on test results and campaign wrap up report to showcase the usage of digital media and best practices for internal communications.
* Conduct competitive analysis across search and display to evaluate the latest digital trends.
* Monitoring and reporting metrics for SEO
* Assist in planning and executing paid search initiatives on the major search engines such as Google and Bing.
Coordinate with e-commerce team to ensure proper tags are in place to enable retargeting and conversion tracking.
Develop and execute test ideas across various search engines, display networks to determine the best end-to-end user experience.
Consolidate and process media invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
Partner with the digital strategy & electronic distribution teams as required, to help round out the intern's understanding of the overall digital landscape.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilites, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
* Junior or Senior in College
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Preferred majors in Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or Business
Organization: Marketing & Brand Strategy