Greenwood Village, CO
The Product Marketing Intern, based in Denver, supports the launch of new small business solutions through multiple distribution systems. The person will have a wide range of assignments and will need to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects simultaneously. As an intern, this person will be a valuable member of the marketing team and will have a tremendous opportunity to impact First Data’s go-to-market strategy while gaining hands-on product launch and sales enablement experience.
Job Specific Responsibilities
· Lead or support development of product launch materials, potentially including sales training materials, collateral, scripts, videos, and marketing tool kits.
· Manage deployment of product launch materials to sales force to ensure widespread adoption and repeat usage.
· Conduct regular tracking/analysis of sales material utilization and effectiveness
· Support development of special promotions and campaigns to drive sales through various distribution systems targeting SMBs
· Prepare power point presentations, occasional articles summarizing launch plans, campaigns, and results for internal review and/or training
· Help track and manage departmental budget, monthly spending forecast and reconciliation
· Provide project management leadership for large campaigns and initiatives with multiple contributors and interdependencies
· Degree or current course of study in business or marketing.
· Mix of conceptual, strategic, and analytical skills
· Skilled user of powerpoint and excel in addition to other MS programs.
· Strong collaborative abilities and leadership traits
· Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities and timelines change frequently.
Business Segment Overview
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
First Data. Beyond the Transaction.