DescriptionThis is a summer internship position working in conjunction with the Quality Assurance team that is responsible for assessing, monitoring, reporting and improving products and processes at the TASQ facility in Marietta, GA. The candidate will interact with all departmental areas at TASQ.
Projects will include:
- Measurement of new product performance to determine applicability of current assessment methods and improvements to reporting of that data.
- Realignment of the TASQ SharePoint site to improve its accessibility, format and flow of information so that it can be utilized as a library for operational data and reporting.
- Identification of volume constraints in the processing of merchant’s orders as it is relates to data communicated as customer complaints through the TASQ Salesforce site.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university pursuing a degree in business, computer science or related degree
- Current class standing of Freshman or above
- Must have a current GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Knowledgeable in the use of PC applications/MS Office Suite of Tools/Excel specifically
The candidate should have a high level of analytical skills, experience with Microsoft Office products.
Business Segment Overview
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
First Data. Beyond the Transaction.