Under close supervision, participates in project-focused activities that compliment academic training and/or career goals.
- Daily interaction with CA staff to gain practical experience in their field of study.
- Perform a number of functions in a training capacity utilizing their technical, organizational, analytical, administrative, and/or financial skills.
- Perform duties and assignments as directed by the various functional managers during the training period.
- Familiarize themselves with the business goals of the corporation.
- Administrative Staff. Provides intermediate administrative support. Possesses most of the required proficiencies in their specific area of administrative and support discipline. Applies intermediate level administrative or support skills; may possess some advanced skills. Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks. Duties and tasks are standardized. Resolves routine questions and problems. Refers complex issues to higher levels.
- Manager is consulted for decisions
- Typically has no direct reports.
- Typically has no total staff.
- Typically has a geographic focus of Country.
- Typically does not manage a budget.
- Business travel of approximately 10 percent yearly is expected for this position.Physical demand:
- Office environment. No special physical demands required.
- Typically pursuing Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a field related to their assignment.
- None typically required.
- Ability to learn and apply new information in a timely manner. Demonstrate outstanding time management with the ability to quickly zero in on the critical few and put the trivial many aside. Ability to multi-task, show concern for all aspects of the job, accurately check processes and tasks. Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrate initiative with the proven ability to pursue things with energy. Ability to support others and share accountability. Proven ability to adapt to change and seldom give up in the face of obstacles. Outstanding customer service skills with an understanding of the needs of both internal and external customers. Ability to effectively coach and support change to bring innovation. Strong career motivation with an interest in learning about the company and desire to pursue full time opportunities.
At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you'll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
CA Technologies and all of its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: CA Technologies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any CA Technologies employee. CA Technologies will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CA Technologies and will be processed accordingly.
Date posted: 03/01/2014