DescriptionThe Consumer Client Portfolio Alliances team supports world-leading developers and publishers of consumer applications (games, media, etc.) to ensure that they have the tools and support they need to make great content.
We have an opening for an intern to support the team in their activities. This 12+ month internship would suit a highly motivated student with a high proficiency in technology and an avid interest in consumer media. This represents an opportunity to make a significant contribution to some of the world's best video games and media applications.
Roles and responsibilities will be tailored to suit the successful candidate's experience and background but may include:
- Strategic business development, including relationship development and account management of developers and publishers.
- Analysis and data mining of digital and social media and other emerging market ecosystem trends.
- Identifying and researching consumer applications that would be ideal for Intel's products including desktop PCs, Notebooks, Ultrabooks, Smartphones, and Tablets.
- Communicating with game and media developers, discovering their portfolio, introducing them to Intel's roadmap and finding ways to work together on a technical and marketing level.
- Liaising with internal global teams to identify and track mutually beneficial cross-promotional opportunities.
- Analytical reporting on opportunistic marketing engagements with target digital content.
- Provide administrative support including logistics planning and CRM suites.
Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Must be pursuing a Master in Business/Marketing, Computer Science and related filed
This is a 12 month fixed-term placement suitable for students currently studying a degree course in relevant disciplines. You should be someone willing to 'run with it' and exceed our expectations, and your own.
Candidate must have 6+ month of work or educational experience with the following:
- Sound knowledge of the media and games industries
- Ability to recognize marketing opportunities
- Comfortable testing pre-release software on Windows and Linux