· Test Planning Analysis to develop test plans and test scripts for each project
· Test Execution and test validation according to test script
· Defect Management - issue resolution; opening and closing of defects; retests of code fixes
· Develop Test Execution Strategies for each project (schedule for execution of test cases, data requirement needs, test cycles, etc)
- Data Conditioning and Setup required for test case preparation and test execution
Materials/Document Creation Responsibilities:
· Test Plans / Test Scripts
· Defect Issues
· Status Reports
· Email Communications
Decision Making / Problem Solving Responsibilities:
· Priority and Severity of defects found during test execution phases
· Risk assessment of test cases (to be executed and deferred)
· Troubleshooting data setup issues and resolution
Interactions (internal external):
· Project team members (consists of Project Managers, Developers, Testers, Analysts, and Requestor)
· Stakeholders (business representatives, product reps, release management)
· On and off shore test team members
· Offline Test environment team members
Job Specific Responsibilities
Support role for status reporting and metrics for team partnering with Release Test Coordinator.
- Must be currently enrolled in a college/university in an area of study applicable to the company
- Current class standing of Junior or above
- Must have a current GPA of at least 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Knowledgeable in the use of PC applications
- The candidate must have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office tools specifically Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines
- Selected candidate must complete a background check and drug screen
- Legal authorization to work in the United States is required
Business Segment Overview
First Data’s Shared Services organization, including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, and Marketing, supports the company’s mission to drive our customers’ success with the best products, consultative advice, and ongoing service available in the industry. The Shared Services teams align with our customer-facing business units in a model that drives cross-company consistency while still allowing the flexibility needed to meet unit-specific goals.
Our Shared Services employees bring the domain expertise First Data needs to retain and grow our employee base, drive profitable growth, navigate complex channel partnerships, and build equity around our brand.
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
First Data. Beyond the Transaction.