Intern- Information Systems; Engineering ServicesBookmark This
DescriptionLocation: Southfield, MI, United StatesEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:For students bringing a team-oriented spirit and an eagerness to learn, this is an excellent opportunity to join the Information Systems Team of a leading global Fortune 500 automotive supplier. We are looking for talented entry level Information Systems (specializing in one of the following areas: Engineering (CAD, PLM), Information Assurance, Quality Processes, Infrastructure, Intranet, RFI Technology) or related field students for internship opportunities and the ability to work with other teams within a corporate environment.REQUIREMENTS:
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Science/MIS or Engineering required with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- One IS related internship experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of accomplishments both inside and outside of the educational setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong motivation to drive results.
- Interest in automotive industry.
- Individual must have the initiative to solve problems and suggest proactive solutions.
- CAD of PLM knowledge preferred.
Note: Interested candidates are also required to respond to this posting via resume submission on Federal-Mogul’s corporate website: www.federal-mogul.com/careers. Federal-Mogul is an Equal Opportunity Employer