Intern, MarketingBookmark This
JM Family Enterprises
Deerfield Beach, FL
DescriptionJMA Group, a division of JM Family Enterprises, is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team. The Marketing Intern will provide general marketing support for the JMA Marketing department as well as assisting with marketing communications, videos, and marketing content development. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with composing and editing internal and external communications, including email announcements, newsletter stories, website content, brochures and other collateral materials. Ensure continuity of messaging across departments and programs
• Provide support with video scripting and development as well as researching and sourcing material for corporate videos.
• Organize and/or compose content for internal and external presentations
• Assist with creating and monitoring content for company's Facebook page as well as exploring other possible social media opportunities
• Organize and/or compose content for company webpage
Requirements • Third or Fourth year college student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field
• Candidates must be actively pursuing a degree at an accredited college or university.
• Excellent written communication skills
• Ability to quickly understand complex industry terms and programs then translate and communicate details for a broad audience
• Must work well within a team environment and demonstrate initiative and accountability, ability to multitask and respond to changing deadlines, and be capable of managing multiple priorities
• Experience working with traditional and social media channels
• Professional demeanor.
• Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
• Experience in automotive industry a plus
• Writing samples required