MBA Intern SALES OPERATIONS COMMUNICATIONS AND PROCESSBookmark This
Clinical Licensure Required :N/A
Job Type:Full Time Position Summary:
CVS Caremark offers a comprehensive, structured internship program designed to engage students, impart valuable skills, and offer insight into a potential career path with a Fortune 20 company.
-This position will spend time within Sales Operations learning key aspects, responsibilities and functions of sales communications and sales processes. The intern will work with Sales Operations colleagues and leadership to accomplish these three objectives:
1) Metrics. Research market best practices and establish a scorecard measuring the value of sales communications and sales process results.
2) Research. This position will do market research and recommend best practices relating to innovative sales communication channels leveraging best-in-class sales effectiveness practices, social media, and innovative technology complementing current software and Salesforce.com tools.
3) Project Management. This position will work with the sales communication and sales tool functions to develop a project plan and other deliverables to support the sunset of a current communication library and launch of an innovative communication delivery channel. Required Qualifications:
- Candidates for MBA internships must be enrolled in a one or two year MBA program - Strong analytical skills - Ability to work cross-functionally within organizational matrix - Candidates must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above - Candidates must be available to work 40 hours per week for the duration of the program. - Candidates must pass a background check and drug test prior to hiring and being officially accepted into the program. - Candidates should be able to work in the United States with no restrictions. Preferred Qualifications:
- Management, analytic and team leadership experience. Education:
Bachelor's Degree Required. MBA (achieved or in progress) Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units - MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.