Intern, Park Brand MarketingBookmark This
DescriptionTitle: Intern, Park Brand Marketing
Job Number: CHI005897
Please note this is a winter/spring internship.
Seeking an intern to assist the Park Hyatt brand team with a variety of projects that support: brand positioning and identity, marketing communication, brand programs and platforms; research and analytics and enhancing the guest experience. Intern should be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will finish internship having gained broad exposure to brand strategy and marketing.
* Assist team in strategy and execution for bringing the brands to life in the digital landscape
* Seek opportunities to widen brand presence in digital channels and ensure a continual stream of content creation and distribution.
* Social Media: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instragram, etc.
* Emails/Direct Hyatt communication.
* Search/paid campaigns/Partnering with 3rd party content sites.
* Assist team in exploring and expanding brand programs including operational and communication elements.
* Seek and analyze competitive landscape and advertising on a daily basis
* Monitor competitive findings on a daily basis through PR, print, online, social media, TV, and other channels
* Create a final presentation of competitive trends by brand observed
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilites, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Minimum 3.0 overall GPA required
Year in School:
Current Junior or Senior in college
Business, Marketing, Journalism, Communications
Organization: Marketing & Brand Strategy