Intern, Product & Brand DevelopmentBookmark This
DescriptionTitle: Intern, Product & Brand Development
Job Number: CHI005846
The intern will assist the team with all ongoing department initiativesprojects.
The primary job responsibilities are:
* Collaborate with all P&BD team members and support department initiatives.
* Participate in departmental and inter-departmental meetings including documenting conclusions and follow up
* Have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to P&BD projects.
* Gain a deeper understanding of the global hospitality industry and the role of design in brand strategy and development.
* Design/image research
* Industry trend analysis
* Hotel audits (characteristics of existing Hyatt hotels and competitors)
* Presentation preparation
* Document/copy review and edit
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
* Undergraduate Junior or Senior or Graduate student studying Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design or Business/Marketing
* 3.0 GPA
Organization: Global Operations Center