Intern Support EngineerBookmark This
680 5th Avenue, 10th Fl
DescriptionThe role of Intern Support Engineer requires an individual with a strong work ethic and an ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision. Duties will include the tracking and ownership of problem reports from initial customer contact until resolution. The ideal candidate will display strong organizational and time management skills, show an ability to assimilate information quickly and can promptly resolve technical issues.
• Related experience in a Customer Service / Help Desk environment with emphasis on responsiveness, professionalism and client satisfaction helpful
• VMware experience or willingness to acquire VMware skill set highly desirable.
• Possess working knowledge of WAN and LAN networking technologies
• Experience with packet analysis tools and a proficiency at debugging TCP/IP issues is a plus
• Prior experience in a service provider environment is highly desired
• Knowledge of Broadsoft Profile Manager, Zimbra and basic Lunix/Unix Capabilities a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or working towards one in computer science, or equivalent work experience (Must live in Tri-State Area)
• Cisco CCNA certification is a plus
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must
• Ability to multi-task and be successful within a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Customer oriented & professional
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org