Intern - SustainabilityBookmark This
DescriptionBe an Analyst Intern for a large national company that has a reputation unlike any other.This is your chance to be partnered with a reputable, global organization—and have the earning and benefits potential as a top contributor in your market and industry!JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage projects and aspects of projects requiring global coordination- Develop and maintain regional RC database and metrics- Support Regional teams in implementing corporate standards- Partner with IT to develop technology solutions for automation of Quality Systems
- Partner with Strategic Initiatives Management to assure that Affiliate Quality Projects are effectively tracked and report progress to Senior Management
- Partner with Sales/Marketing organizations to establish standards worldwide
- Help monitor investigation resolutions to compliance problems, questions or complaints received from other units of the business, customers, and regulatory agencies-Maintain Market Quality Project documentation in multiple SharePoint sites and Market Quality Community communications in webpage-Data analysis of WW business unitsEXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Interest in International Business and Cultural Impacts in business • Competent in use of Microsoft Office ApplicationsEDUCATION: -Bachelor’s Degree in technical, life sciences or related field
- Currently enrolled in an MBA or other business-related graduate program If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be interested and qualified, contact Devon by sending a Word formatted resume to devon_bennett @ kellyservices.com (please do not copy and paste the email address, just retype in your emails). Devon’s desk phone is 916.773.2041 X212. Kelly Services does not sponsor prospective employees for employment.Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email/phone), however your resume must be received via the “apply now” button included within. If you cannot locate an “apply now” button, please call/email the recruiter directly.Kelly Services, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company headquartered in Troy, Mich., providing employment to more than 700,000 employees annually, with skills including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, science, marketing, light industrial, education, and health care. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace. Never an applicant fee.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Since employing its first engineer in 1965, the Kelly engineering specialty has grown to be recognized as a leading provider of engineering resources to customers in such industries as automotive, chemical, defense, electronics, energy, medical device and pharmaceutical.
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/engineeringConnect with us on ]]