Intern, Tax AnalystBookmark This
DescriptionTitle: Intern, Tax Analyst
Job Number: CHI005878
Work with the Domestic Tax team to prepare federal and state income tax returns and related work paper support. Also work with maintenance and update our Hyatt’s federal tax fixed asset record and other related projects on an as-needed” basis.
Project Description (Assignment Overview - In this section give an overview of the project/assignment):
* Federal and State Income Tax Compliance.
* Tax Fixed Asset reporting and data maintenance.
* Other small tax related projects.
* Use the tax compliance software (OneSource) to prepare federal and state tax returns by reviewing the prior year’s tax returns and workpapers.
* Use Oracle fixed asset software to input data and generate reports.
* Ability to quickly learn Oracle, Hyperion, OneSource software.
* Proficient in Excel.
* Small tax related projects may require some tax research using BNA and Checkpoint.
The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
* Minimum 3.0 GPA required
* Junior or Senior in College
* Accounting major preferred
* Microsoft Excel proficiency