Intern, Technology ServicesBookmark This
JM Family Enterprises
DescriptionJM Family seeks a professional, innovative and detailed individual for a Summer Internship opportunity in the Technology Services Department. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain real world experience in the Technology industry working on a wide range of project and support activities, then this position is for you!
• Assist with projects around business applications.
• Assist with researching and data entry with knowledge sites.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements We are seeking a hard-working, self-motivated, and creative Part Time College Intern.
The individual must also meet the following requirements:
• Major in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or a related field is preferred. Must be enrolled in an accredited college.
• Experience with MS Office products.
• Highly motivated self starter.
• Aptitude and willingness to learn.
• Positive, proactive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and highly dependable.
• Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation and organizational skills.
• Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule if needed 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Thursday