Intern with Keep Denton Beautiful, Inc.!Bookmark This
Keep Denton Beautiful, Inc.
1117 Riney Road
Learn the inner-workings of a non-profit organization, while building your professional skills and resume through an internship with Keep Denton Beautiful (KDB)!
The mission of Keep Denton Beautiful is to inspire individuals to take greater responsibility for creating a clean and beautiful city through litter prevention, reduction of waste and community beautification.
KDB interns assist with all elements of KDB program and event administration, including planning and evaluation. All intern positions are unpaid, and interns are employed on a term-by-term basis (i.e., summer, spring, fall).
To apply, submit a completed internship application, resume and cover letter to email@example.com Be sure to include information on any relevant prior experience, your current skill set, and what you hope to accomplish through your internship.
- Assist with KDB programs and events, such as Adopt-A-Spot, NeighborWoods, Community Tree GiveAway, and more;
- Attend events and assist with planning and logistics;
- Assist with tracking and statistics gathering for ongoing programs;
- Conduct program-related research, as needed;
- Answer incoming phone calls, and return phone messages and email correspondence;
- Assemble mailings and meeting packets;
- Greet and assist visitors to the KDB office;
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Flexible daytime schedule--available weekdays, with some evenings and weekends required