Intern--Software Development and OptimizationBookmark This
DescriptionIntel's Software & Services Group is looking for an undergraduate intern to work on leading-edge technologies for tablets, phones and PCs. Behavioral traits for this position include: self-motivated, knack for problem solving with strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a team setting.
In this role, you will:
- create software applications that exercise features of next generation Intel phones and tablets.
- work with project lead to file detailed bug reports so that issues can be replicated and resolved
- analyze performance on a variety of applications and document the results
Minimum skills and experience:
Completion of 2-3 years of a 4-year Bachelor's degree program in the fields of Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Candidate must have 3 months of work or educational experience in the following areas:
- solid understanding of software development processes
- hands-on familiarity with Windows operating systems
- basic experience in Windows Application development (C++, .NET, Visual Studio)
Preferred skills and experience:
- basic experience writing applications for iOS or Android devices
- Experience or coursework in computational photography very helpful
- Design Thinking experience a plus