International Business internshipBookmark This
500 Saw Mill River Road
DescriptionTwo's Company, a leader in the Giftware, Home Decor industry has a wonderful training opportunity for a International Business major. This 60 day program will involve you in the purchasing function of the Inventory Management department . While this is an unpaid opportunity, it’s priceless in its rewards of training and real-world experience that adds value to your résumé. This program is the perfect learning opportunity for an individual whose passion lies in creative problem resolution, is determined to learn business administration from all points of view and is outgoing with excellent communication skills. If you want to kick off your summer with true "hands on" experience in a company with an inside track to the home fashion industry, be sure to send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your reply!
• Standard Operating Procedure Documentation
• Project Management
• Flow Chart Development
• A+ ERP and File Manager
• Emun sales force automation application
• Become familiar with departmental procedures.
• Use the departmental task list to determine if a documented procedure exists for each task.
• Meet with staff to walk through each procedure. Meet with staff to understand and create or revise documentation as needed.