Internet Marketing AssistantBookmark This
1348 Michigan Ave
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionBrandignity is looking for a qualified intern to join our fast growing marketing team. Our marketing company produces quality Internet marketing solutions for small to mid-sized companies internationally, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of web marketing. This intern would learn elements of search engine optimization, social media marketing, content curation and variety of other search engine marketing efforts.
ResponsibilitiesBrandignity is looking for an undergraduate student in the Naples or FT Myers FL area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Requirements- Assist in the creation of blog, PR and article content
- Assist in the distribution, scheduling and delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with client strategy management and design
- Assist with execution of certain online marketing campaigns
- Assist in current client website analysis
- Assist in proposal design curation
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist in gathering and running monthly reports for clients