Interns Wanted for Women's Health StartupBookmark This
939 Pearl Street, Suite 205
DescriptionHi! We’re looking for the right person to join our team as an intern at Kindara, a women's health startup based in Boulder Colorado.
We’re a group of entrepreneurs, doctors, fertility awareness advocates and engineers committed to producing better results for women around their fertility and reproductive health. Check us out at www.kindara.com
This is a flexible role of between 10 - 40 hours per week based in Boulder Colorado. The internship lasts a minimum of 10 weeks and is open to being extended.
Our mission is to give women the best possible tools to manage their reproductive health. We’ve already helped thousands of women get better results with their fertility, and our goal is to help millions more. We just raised a seed round of financing and moved into a bright new office in Boulder. We’re looking for enthusiastic interns who want to be part of the future of women’s health. We are out to change the world here! We are super-passionate about this, and if you are too, come join us. :)
* Take responsibility for an area of results you are interested in, and work with Kindara founders to define metrics of success
* Devise a plan to achieve your metrics of success
* Report to Kindara Founders on a weekly basis
* Work part-time out of our office in Boulder, Colorado
* Adjust work tasks and approach based on feedback from Kindara founders and advisors
* Finished high-school and some college
* Ability to contribute ideas, and energy to our mission of advancing women’s reproductive health
* Excellent verbal English and strong communication skills
* Are passionate about helping women get better results with their reproductive health
* Are excited to be involved in a startup doing something exciting and innovative.
Bonus Points if you:
* Are comfortable saying the word “Vagina”
* Are familiar with the Fertility Awareness Method, Symptothermal Method, or Natural Family Planning.
How to Apply:
If you’re intrigued, please apply now using this link: https://apply.sortbox.co/z/1y We can’t wait to meet you.
(Note: if you have any problems with the application, you can also submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org)
RequirementsWho We’re Looking For:
We have a few openings for internships starting immediately. Skills we are looking for are social media, video/audio production, public relations, communications, design, engineering, research, education/training, marketing, writing, or an interest in women’s health, health care or social work.
More important than your skills, is your ability to be self-directed and your willingness to learn new things. You'll be working alongside the founders as we grow and develop Kindara together. The right person will feel a calling to help women feel calm and confident about their fertility, and be excited to be part of something new and innovative.
This is an unpaid position between 10-40 hours per week on a flexible schedule, for at least 10 weeks, based in Boulder, Colorado. If the internship goes well we're open to discussing a paid arrangement in the future.