Internship CoordinatorBookmark This
Sport Star Inc.
220 26th Street NW, Suite 8102
DescriptionSports Star is an exclusive online sports resource featuring the best athletes in high school, college and professional leagues across the country. We are an early start-up company looking to hire an Internship Coordinator with strong knowledge in management and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The interns hired for these positions will need strong critical thinking skills and know all things about social media.
In this role you will hire and mange all interns for Marketing, Public Relations and Social Media needs.
ResponsibilitiesDevelop Internship Program including program goals, materials and means of evaluation
• Coordinate the recruiting and screening of summer and year round intern applicants
• Work with Sports Star team to determine need for interns, review applications, conduct interviews (phone screen and Skype)
• Send application materials appropriate to each stage of the process
• Manage interns to ensure they are meeting personal and program objectives
• Work with universities and other outlets to promote opportunities for intern positions
• Update internship portion of website, to include intern application/program information
• Plan social activities for interns
• Match interns with appropriate team lead
• Mentor interns as needed