Internship: Editorial, WebsiteBookmark This
GOOD Worldwide Inc
6380 Wilshire Blvd, 15th Fl
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionIntern at GOOD in Los Angeles!
GOOD (www.good.is) is a media platform that promotes, connects, and reports on individuals, businesses, and non-profits pushing the world forward. Our platform is a gathering place and a growing toolkit for pragmatic idealists to creatively and collaboratively engage with each other, our communities and our world. It is a global community of people who give a damn.
Requirements: Each applicant must be a current student enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited university. Internships are unpaid; school credit is available. Interns should be able to commit 12 to 20 hours per week, on average. The exact dates of the internship will depend on each student’s availability.
Responsibilities- Assisting in reading, filtering, and responding to submissions as well as other emails and letters
- Basic administrative duties – phones, mailings, errands
- Editorial research, copy editing and fact checking for print and web
- Finding places to promote/send GOOD pieces online
- Opportunity to pitch stories and write
Requirements- Interest in current events, print and online media
- Strong writing & copyediting skills
- Photoshop and HTML experience
- Blogging & CMS background useful
- FinalCutPro versed a plus