Internship For Not-For-Profit Real Estate AssociationBookmark This
Central Florida Realty Investors
312 Wilshire Blvd.
DescriptionThe Central Florida Realty Investors Association (CFRI) is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(6) membership organization located in Casselberry, Florida. Our membership is comprised of real estate investors, real estate agents and brokers, mortgage professionals and lenders as well as other professionals who serve the real estate investing community.
CFRI holds 25 (or more) meetings each month for our members. These meetings are led by volunteer Board members and Group Leaders. We have need of a real estate intern to help us support the work of our volunteers.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Answering Incoming Emails/Calls—related to events and general inquiries
• Managing Online Registration to real estate seminars and events
• Building Relationships—with volunteers and other professional associations complementary to real estate investing.
• Support the activities of our Volunteer Board and Group Leaders.
• Plan, promote and attend live real estate investing seminars.
CFRI is accepting applications for its Fall & Winter Internships. Please submit your application to Deborah Bracknell, Executive@cfri.net.
RequirementsWe are looking for interns who are passionate, positive, and hardworking, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. All interns are expected to work a minimum of 10 hours a week and 1 week night per month (1st Wednesday). Interns are required to commit to a full semester and must receive college credit. Interns must have reliable transportation to our offices.
Strong Work Ethic & Positive Attitude
Excellent Communications Skills (Verbal & Written)
Excellent Phone Etiquette
A Love for Connecting With People
Attention to Detail