Imprenta Communications Group
1025 9th Street, Suite 221
DescriptionMAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE COMMUNITY
WORK IN AN EXCITING FAST PACE ENVIRONMENT
Imprenta Communications Group, Inc. (Imprenta), an award-winning public affairs, political campaign and ethic marketing firm, is looking for an energetic, hardworking and dedicated individual who’s interested in making a difference and contributing to the community.
Imprenta is actively involved in the political empowerment of the diverse community. We are campaign consultants to prominent elected officials, corporations, government entities, and nonprofit organizations. Imprenta specializes in reaching the large, influential, and fast-growing diverse minority community.
The intern will work with this dynamic fast growing consulting firm, and assist the Imprenta team in a number of activities, special projects, research assignments and administrative duties. Fantastic opportunity to learn about the inner workings of political campaigns, media, advertising and public affairs.
This position is unpaid. We will work with the university in obtaining credit, and can offer great letters of reference, and assistance and referrals for future employment.
• Communications, Political Science, Public Administration, English, Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing majors preferred.
• Good written, verbal communication skills and strong computer skills.
• Interest in working on political campaigns, serving as a staff member to an elected official or involvement in community organizing for a nonprofit organization.
• Interest in politics and history of community involvement.
• Ability to speak Spanish.
• Position located in Sacramento.
This is a voluntary position. We would like interns to work a minimum of 15 hours per week for the semester. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to politics, public policy and community outreach.
For consideration, please send resume to Mark Grisby: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Imprenta, please visit our website at www.icgworldwide.com