Internship IT (Cyber Security)Bookmark This
**ONLY QUALIFIED NERC STUDENTS SHOULD APPLY**
The role of a Intern is not permanent and concludes as soon as the assigned project is completed. The Intern will provide administrative support and serve as a liaison for activities related to critical infrastructure security, compliance and internal/external audits, with assistance and direction from senior staff. The function will administratively support the team by reviewing and overseeing security and compliance access reviews, executing and participating in the improvement of business unit procedures to support compliance, and support related projects as directed.
- Must be a current student attending an accredited University pursuing an Informational Technology, IT audit or legal degree. Cyber Security related degree preferred.
- Reliable and available - must be able to work independently
- Highly organized
- Legible hand-writing
- Basic understanding of Informational Technology preferred
- Accuracy - focus of the program is to improve accuracy of various data
- Motivated - you must be able to learn quickly and be self-directed
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be proficient working with computers and operating basic MS Office programs
- Must have access to a reliable vehicle and a valid driver's license
- Must have superb customer service skills
- Part and Full-time opportunities are available
About DTE Energy
DTE Energy is a Fortune 500 company based in Detroit, MI. We are a divesified energy company, involved in the development and management of energy-related businesses and services nationwide. Our operating units include Detroit Edison, an electric utility serving 2.2 million customers in Southeastern Michigan, MichCon, a natural gas utility serving 1.3 million customers in Michigan and other non-utility, energy businesses focused on coal and gas mid-stream services, power and industrial projects, unconventional gas production and energy trading. Information about DTE Energy is available at .
DTE Energy is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.