Internship - Information TechnologyBookmark This
Academy Sports + Outdoors
1800 N. Mason Road
- Projects based on web development and/or Java based
- Responsibilities include various tasks and projects assigned by the supervisor
- Adheres to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior
- Relates and applies knowledge acquired in the academic setting to the company setting
- Prepares for and utilizes conferences and other opportunities of learning afforded in the company
- Maintains consistent and punctual submission of all work assignments to the supervisor and faculty coordinator
- Provides the faculty coordinator with periodic progress reports
- Required to prepare and present a presentation to Executive Management
- Some web development experience either in the working environment or classroom environment preferred.
- Junior or senior status at an accredited college or university required.
- Degree plan reflecting information technology required.
- Involvement with a club, organization or extra-curricular activity preferred.