Internship- Planning Strategic PricingBookmark This
Academy Sports + Outdoors
1800 N. Mason Road
- Analyzing pricing vs. competition to identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Assists with evaluation of competitive pricing actions and Academy's response
- Assists with maintenance and refinement of the price architecture and pricing rules
- Supports buyers in developing pricing in line reviews and assortment planning
- Manages competitive pricing process and maintains database
- Supports the design, execution and analysis of pricing tests
- Collaborates with Director and merchants to develop enterprise pricing strategy.
- Drives insight and recommendations based on data analysis.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Majors: Statistics, Finance or Economics
- Sophomore or Junior level