Internship: Talent Scout & Recruiting Department (College Credit)Bookmark This
3535 Hayden Ave
Culver City, CA
DescriptionMiTú Network, the leading Latino lifestyle multi-channel network on YouTube, is seeking interns for our Talent Scout & Recruiting Department. MiTú is looking for creative, committed, and passionate people to join our media team. MiTú Network team plays a vital role in providing Latino-Friendly content to millions of subscribers. This position is responsible for assisting recruiters in driving the growth of the MiTú network through the identification and affiliation of new channels and content partners.
MiTú Network is a next generation media company 100% focused on Latino lifestyle content. We operate the leading YouTube Multi--Channel-Network dedicated to Hispanic audiences worldwide and to those who love Latin culture. At MiTú we focus on helping Latino content makers connect with and grow their audiences by producing fresh, innovative, socially-driven original content. If you’re Latino or fully-bilingual and want to o be part of the online video revolution, there is no better place for you than MiTú.
Application Deadline: applications accepted all year round.
Time Commitment: 10-25 hours a week
• Discovering potential content partners for the MiTú Network
• Assisting recruiters resolve potential partner questions and queries
• Aiding teams in providing technical support and partner channel development initiatives
• Collaborate with team member in implementing strategies to meet growth objectives
• Developing support materials for the scouting and recruiting team
RequirementsMiTú Network’s Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills in ENGLISH and SPANISH
• Highly motivated, exceptionally bright, self-starter with demonstrated abilities and qualifications
• Educational Knowledge of –Sales, Customer Service, Communications, Marketing, Business Development, Media / Entertainment Relations, and Social Media,
• Results driven individual with strong organizational skills
• REQUIRED: Familiarity and high activity on: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Use of Skype, etc.
• Needs to be able to adapt to the demands of a fast-paced environment
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Able to generate documents, spreadsheets, and presentations