Internship: Videographer / EditorBookmark This
Calidad Marketing, LLC
DescriptionAre you passionate about videography and video production? Are you creative, driven, and enjoy working with people?
Local Author/Speaker is currently accepting applications for a video production internship. The intern will work directly with the Author to produce online training videos (15-45 min length) and short “tips” videos (2-3 min lengths) for the author’s audience.
The work schedule is flexible but candidates should be available two days per week. If you want “real world experience”, enjoy a sharp learning curve, and really want to enjoy your work, this just may be the internship for you!
There is no fixed pay at this time, although additional contract work may be available for general office duties/social media assistance. We will cover any costs associated with the work we ask you to do, if needed. There are possibilities for certain incentives (cash, travel, gifts, contract employment after internship, etc.)
Possibility of school credit, you must initiate all paper work with your school.
Please send resume, cover letter, video samples and availability. Start date to be agreed upon. 3 month minimum commitment.
Responsibilities- Setup for video shoots
- Filming/Editing video footage
- Completing all other production studio related duties
- Other duties as discussed and agreed upon
Requirements- Experience with filming and editing
- Proficient iMovie and/or Final Cut
- Knowledge of production sound and DSLR video
- Excellent attention to detail and schedules
- Access to own gear helpful, but not required.
- Have reliable transportation