Internship for CPT/OPT candidates on QA/ValidationBookmark This
555 US Highway 1 South, Suite # 330, Iselin,NJ-08830,
• Bachelor’s Degree, Preferred from Medical Device, Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical compliance, validation, manufacturing and engineering
• Knowledge of FDA regulated IT systems, but willing to accept other regulated industries as well
• Experience developing validation plans, developing and executing IQ, OQ, PQ protocols.
• Providing guidance and support for regulatory compliance issues
• Solid understanding of regulatory compliance requirements, such as 21 CFR Part 11
• Development, testing and validation of regulated computerized cGMP, GCP and/or GLP systems
• Experience with automated testing tools and ERP packaged software
• Preferred life sciences experience, but accepting financial and laboratory experience as well.
Ideal candidates will have a combination of experience in information systems, computer validation, software quality assurance, and ERP implementation.
• Develop test plans and test cases
• Execute test cycles within a Scrum team
• Create and manage defects through correction and implementation.
• Execute all quality testing efforts within the team assigned
• Maintain quality processes for assigned efforts
• Prepare and present quality assurance status updates
ResponsibilitiesWill be working in the real world environment
Requirements* Candidate should have excellent communication skills
* Candidate should hold BS/MS degree or pursuing final semester students can apply
* Should have good knowledge on computer operations
* Professional attitude
* Ready to relocate any where in USA