Internship for self-taught or student of computer programmingBookmark This
Agape Systems, LLC
Upper Marlboro, MD
DescriptionLooking for individuals with knowledge but having trouble getting their foot in the door professionally. This web developer internship will offer proven, highly marketable experience to go on a resume and may lead to a conversion from intern to direct hire.
During the internship, the successful candidate will learn, gain experience with, and be able to demonstrate ability in the following areas:
- Writing code to implement documented software requirements
- Analyzing and documenting software requirements
- Accurately estimating the number of hours (level of effort) required to implement requirements
- Identify, troubleshoot and fix bugs in new or existing code
The internship is un-paid but will offer a performance based bonus of not less than $300 for demonstrating the ability to accurately estimate the level of effort and complete the coding of a significant software requirement.
- Working knowledge of classes and inheritance
Desired skills (all required skills plus one or more of the following):
1-2 years building web pages in HTML
Entity Framework 5