Inventory Management InternBookmark This
Hillcrest Event Center
16260 East 350th Street
DescriptionIf you’re considering a career in the retail industry or Inventory Management, then we have the right internship Program for you. In this program, you’ll get hands-on learning into management, placement and planning of merchandise as well as gaining insight into an entire supply chain model. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is preparing for a career in Inventory Management, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management or Materials Management.
Responsibilities• Schedule inventory counts, perform inventory reconciliations and ensure inventory accuracy.
• Perform timely and accurate set up and maintenance of all Bill of Materials to ensure inventory integrity
• Perform root cause analysis for inventory stock outs
• Expedite freight into the warehouse to maintain healthy stock levels, expedite/track/create Purchase Orders, Pipeline accuracy
• Perform production entry balancing, difference investigation and correction, and close discrete jobs
• Perform inventory transaction related error handling and resolution.
• Process inventory adjustments, including physical count adjustments and miscellaneous adjustments
• Responsible for expediting inventory to maintain Service Level and DIOH (Days Inventory On Hand)
• Generate, export, analyze and maintain Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to track various inventory statistics
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• College student who is passionate about Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management or Materials Management
• Ambitious, creative, critical thinking, organized and detail-oriented.
• Proactive team player, but also have the ability to work independently.
• You must be skilled at multi-tasking.
• Able to work cross-functionally across various departments.
• You must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.