Investment Officer InternBookmark This
DGC Asset Holdings
DescriptionEstablished private bridge lender seeks qualified assistants to research commercial properties that need bridge/hard money funding and as well as bank REO and notes to add to our portfolio. Investment Officer will perform simple mathematical calculations as described below, which will help determine whether or not a funding opportunity meets our criteria.
We are in need of bright and enthusiastic interns to work part-time from home. You will have a lot of hands-on experience in deal structuring and investor-lead generation, commercial real estate funding analysis. This is a great opportunity for those looking to get a first-hand look at the hedge fund industry and the commercial real estate market.
ResponsibilitiesInvestment Officer will
1. Target existing prospects and other financial institutions to get deal flow
2. Qualify financial institutions
3. Qualify deals coming from external sources
Training will be provided but initiative and a quick learner is required
In order for a property to be considered a candidate for a bridge loan, it must satisfy these requirements.
1. Must be an Income Producing Property. No Land.
2. Must meet our current lending parameters. For an up to date list of our lending parameters, please visit our site at http://www.dgcassetholdings.com/custom/index.cfm?id=188437
3. Must have a Loan-To-Value Ratio of less than 65%
4. Must have a borrower currently looking to refinance or a prospective buyer under contract with escrow opened
The Following Are The Five Pieces Of Information Required To Qualify A Commercial Deal:
1. Current NOI
2. Proforma NOI
3. Current Debt on Property
4. Sources and Uses
5. Exit Strategy
Investment Officer will then be responsible for submitting all pertinent info onto our website.
The website to submit deals for consideration is:
This position is an unpaid internship program. Should you be asked to travel, attend meetings in person etc, expenses will be reimbursed.
How To Submit A Deal For Consideration
Whether the deal is for funding or adding to our portfolio, it must only be submitted at http://www.dgcassetholdings.com/forms/index.cfm?id=102262
We will ONLY follow up on deals submitted online
Requirements To Be Considered An Acquisition Specialist
• have a computer (not older than 5 years)
• have a reliable high speed internet connection
• be able to meet strict deadlines and work quickly
• be dependable and follow through
• have excellent internet research skills
• have MS Office and be proficient in Word and Excel
• have a working headset
• be able to speak and write good English
• have solid communication skills
• be able to work late night hours
RequirementsInvestment Officer should have advanced knowledge of the internet, be able to perform very basic mathematical formulas, possess excellent research skills, detail oriented, be motivated to reach weekly goals and have a strong interest in learning commercial real estate.
The Investment Officer MUST have a confident and professional telephone manner and be at ease dealing with C level managers. Cold calling is a requirement for this internship.
Preference will be given to candidates looking for long-term internships (min 9 months)