Investment Operations Associate - Customer Service DeskBookmark This
The Prudential Insurance Company of America is one of the largest financial services companies in the United States and partners with individual and institutional customers worldwide. Prudential offers a variety of products and services including life insurance, mutual funds, annuities, pension and retirement-related services and administration, asset management, banking and trust services, real estate brokerage franchises, relocation services and, through a joint venture, retail securities brokerage services.
Prudential has an exciting opportunity for a service oriented individual to be a part of our retail brokerage operations team as an Investment Operations Associate. The incumbent will play a key role in supporting Prudential's Financial Professionals and their clients. This position is with Pruco COMMAND - the retail brokerage platform for Prudential in which customers hold various investment vehicles such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and CD's. This position also offers the potential for professional development and long-term career growth.
The associate will process various account transactions and field telephone calls from Prudential Financial Professionals, Branch Office Personnel and customers. Typical inquiries include general "how to" questions, as well as questions pertaining to retirements, account transfers, securities trades and asset movements.
- Strong customer service values
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- The ability to research and resolve complex issues
- Identify account specific issues and troubleshoot
- The ability to interact and partner with various internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- 1 to 2 years of Call Center/Customer Service experience preferred
- Prior experience in a financial services company is a plus
- Must be able to learn and retain a large amount of technical information in a relatively short period of time
- Must be receptive to detailed and frequent performance feedback
- Proven record of dependability
- Ability to elicit a callers needs with speed and composure
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Candidate must be able to work various shifts within the regular hours of operation between 8:30am-7:00pm EST Monday-Friday.
- Opportunity to work overtime as needed to support business objectives
- A current FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 66 license required.