Investment Operations AssociateBookmark This
DescriptionThis is the entry level professional position for new college graduates in the Portfolio Administration group. The Portfolio Administration group is responsible for providing accounting and operational support to Prudential's Investment Management Fixed Income business. Incumbents in this position are responsible for traditional activities such as daily cash and asset reconciliations as well as open dialogue with portfolio managers and relevant internal and external business partners. Their day-to-day actions include analysis, report preparation and exception processing. Incumbents will typically possess analytic and systems skills as well as basic knowledge of finance and accounting.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business preferred.
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships across all staff levels.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work within a team environment.
- PC skills with strong knowledge of excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys a fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Able to multi-task and absorb information across a broad spectrum of products.
- Ability to be organized, flexible, prioritize tasks and work in a deadline oriented environment.