JUNIOR AGENT-INTERNSHIP/TRAINING PROGRAMBookmark This
10400 EATON PLACE SUITE 400
DescriptionHR and Sales Internships Available
Fortune 500 Company Seeks College Students for Internship/Associate Training Program
Company: AFLAC is a Fortune 500 ® company and part of the prestigious Standard & Poors 500 Index.
Description: This unique Internship offers an intense training program that prepares college students for a professional career. AFLAC’s comprehensive training combined with hands on field experience improves resumes and dramatically increases confidence.
The program is broken down into three distinct and equal segments.
1/3 Classroom Training & Certification
• Tax Code Certification
• Sales & Marketing Training
• Enrollment Certification
• Professional Licensing
• Professional Development Seminars
• Strategic Marketing Training— “Working With the Who’s Who in the Northern Virginia Business Community
1/3 Field Training & Observation
• Witness Meetings with area professional (CEO’s CFO’s, Controllers, CPA’s, Banks, etc.
• Observe Strategic Marketing and Development interaction
• Participate in enrollments
• money through lucrative commissions
• Stock Bonuses
• Trips to exotic locations, i.e. Cancun, Hawaii, Bahamas
1/3 Marketing & Market Development
• “Unconventional Marketing”
• Referral Development
• Internet Marketing
• Interpersonal Contact
• Learn Communication Techniques invaluable for persuasion over the phone
• Master “Top-Down” Sales
**Successful candidates will be offered full time positions**
Receive Class Credit: Students are encouraged to seek credits (3 to 6 credits) for this 1 or 2 semester internship.
Time Commitment: 15 hours per week-flexible scheduling
E-mail Jeremy at: Jeremy_hoelker@us.aflac.com