Japanese Speaking - Trading Systems AnalystBookmark This
280 Summer Street 9th floor
DescriptionInternship (Paid) for Trading Systems Analyst – Japanese Speaking
The Trading Systems Analyst is responsible for providing the highest quality of support to an international clientèle for a wide range of issues. Analysts will receive expert-level training on foreign exchange trading technology.
• Interacting with the clients via telephone, email, and third party chat regarding their queries and concerns.
• Providing support for both institutional clients and self-trading customers from all over the world.
• Ensuring client satisfaction, professional communication, and efficient diagnosing and remedying of issues.
• Understanding customer’s circumstances, problems, expectations and needs, and placing importance on taking action to meet those needs.
• Utilizing BT Bridge software, MySQL, VMware vSphere, Radmin, Juniper VPN, Stunnel, AutoIT, MT4 Admin & Manager, both MS Office and Google docs suites, as well as several other necessary tools.
• Maintaining portfolio trading systems and interfacing with all areas of the firm.
• Creating and verifying client performance files.
• Identifying workflow/system improvements and working with supervisors and operations team to enact change.
• Managing and prioritizing customer inquiries within SalesForce.
• Taking ownership of user problems and proactively dealing with user issues.
• Understanding and applying best practices in all technical support procedures.
• Maintaining and reading colleagues' support logs daily for familiarization with new and common issues.
• Fluently comprehending market vernacular and main participants.
• Handling disaster recovery of MT4, Bridges, and hardware.
• 4-year degree
• Fluent in Japanese
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Confidence and ability to keep calm in critical situations
• Exceptional attentiveness & vigilance
• Financial or Computer/IT background
• Prior exposure to financial markets
• Familiarity with the Forex market
• Schedule flexibility
• Ability to work evening or night shift as needed
RequirementsMust be able to work evening or nights as required.
Must be fluent in Japanese.