Java Developer AnalystBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionA client of ours, a top-tier Financial Management Company, is looking for a Java Developer Analyst to be based in New York, NY.
The responsibilities of the Java Developer Analyst will include:
- Will work as part of the development team of a data platform interacting closely with BA and QA team members
- This role requires the person to work on an enterprise wide platform involving global teams
- 4 to 6 years strong Java development experience with a minimum of the last two years in the finance/IB domain, preferably in market or credit risk.
- JAVA and related technologies (JDBC, JMX, JMS, SPRING) must be the primary skill-set in the entire experience.
- Experience on JAVA 5 and/or above version.
- Minimum 3 plus years of experience using Multithreading in JAVA
- Database (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Minimum 3 plus years of experience in total.
- Fluency in writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of OSGI
- Working with Flex
- Linux/Unix Shell Scripting
- JVM tuning
- SQL Tuning
- Web development
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Must work well with a multidiscipline team.
At Sharp Decisions, we specialize in recruiting IT and business professionals currently working at top-tier firms.
Our clients include high-profile and Fortune 500 companies in the fields of automotive, finance, healthcare, insurance, investment, software, travel / hospitality, and government agencies of all levels.
Sharp Decisions recently launched our V.E.T.S.™ Program, training and returning veterans to the workforce, while providing companies with enthusiastic and proficient workers. The Vocations Education Training for Service members Program expands upon the expertise of these capable veterans, creating career paths for success. We encourage veterans to join our V.E.T.S.™ Team and harness these unique skills to bring more jobs to former service members and America.
Our 22-year reputation of success is built upon knowledge, integrity, and trust, and our recruiting team works tirelessly to match candidates with clients to insure a perfect fit.
We offer contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time positions with top-tier and Fortune 500 companies, as well as all levels of government. If you have the passion and knowledge to bring to an expanding, dynamic global team, Sharp Decisions has opportunities for you.
Sharp Decisions is a Certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about our company and to see our other career opportunities, visit www.sharpdecisions.com.