Java Programming InternshipBookmark This
The P Arthur Group
Internship Type: Virtual
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionReal Cubed, LLC is seeking internship candidates from current computer science (programing) undergraduate students, who want to intern full-time in an agile environment with a start-up venture in Chicago, IL. All candidates will be fully engaged in code and product development, and will be guided by a veteran team of experts. Candidates will also be required to keep a journal with all work going towards a Capstone Presentation. Review of candidates will begin immediately.
ResponsibilitiesEach candidate will be immersed in an agile environment with full hands-in-code. Each candidate will have full term objectives outlined prior to the state of each week.
- Test Driven Development.
- Design Patterns and Principles.
- Programming Languages and Frameworks.
- Collaborating with stakeholders.
- Pair programming effectively.
- Putting theory into practice.
- Peer testing new software applications.
- Assessment of new application ideas.
- Research competitor offerings.
- Interview beta testers.
Technical Skills Required:
- Java Programming
- Database Modeling
- Oracle SQL - Structured Query Language
- Java Server Pages Development
- Object Oriented Modeling
- Oracle Application Development Framework
- Oracle JDeveloper
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server
- CentOS (RedHat Linux)
- Prospective student must be a full-time student (undergraduate or graduate) in good standing within their institution
- Prospective student must fulfill all obligations of their institutional honor code, and must willingly sign a “Nondisclosure Agreement” (NDA) with Real Cubed LLC to be eligible.
- Prospective students will be required to keep a weekly journal/portfolio on their advancements and guest speakers
- Prospective students will work towards a Capstone Presentation
- Prospective students must be willing to work in a free-thinking, team environment