MQ Series Application Support Analyst (Remote)Bookmark This
DescriptionCGI is seeking a MQ Series Support Analyst with hands on experience on MQ administration. This is a remote position for an experienced application support analyst with 1-3 years of work history. The position can sit anywhere in the continental United States. (remote position)
This person will provide 24x7 on-call support; configuration, maintenance, starting and stopping of queue managers, and must be able to troubleshoot application issues related to MQ.
- 3+ years of experience on MQ Administration and Development middleware solutions using IBM WebSphere (MQ V7 Series, Message Broker, Partner Gateway)
- 1-2 years Installation of websphere MQ server/client on AIX, Solaris and Windows.
- 1-2 years Administered MQ objects like queues, queue manager, channels.
- 1-2 years Monitoring queue manager and queues using MQ explorer and MQMON tool.
- 1-2 years Perform trouble shooting for MQ issues and work with application Development team in resolving the problem
- 1-2 years Creating clusters of queue managers to simplify the overall administration process and to achieve workload balancing
- 1-2 years Hands on experience with JEE application deployment technology. Thorough knowledge with JEE application platform configuration and performance optimization.
- 1-2 years strong Web debugging skills. Experience in N-tier Client-Server based Internet technology
- 1-2 years Java, Web, and/or other related certifications