Junior Military Officer OpportunitiesBookmark This
As part of our ongoing commitment to diversity, John Hancock is focused on recruiting and retaining veterans. The Military Acclimation Program was created as a way for veterans to transition into our organization. This program leverages the foundation of skills obtained in the Military while being trained as an IT Project Manager. Participants experience on the job training, class room training, and are paired with an employee Mentor. The Project Management profession at John Hancock offers dual career ladders with both Senior Individual Contributor and Manager Career paths. In addition to the Military Acclimation Program, we are also committed to hiring veterans in other areas of Information Systems such a Project Management, Business Analysis, Information Security, and Risk Management.
Ours is a dynamic and vibrant culture, with endless opportunities for growth and a sincere commitment to social responsibility. Our focus on continuous learning and development, allows individuals at all levels to grow while leveraging their expertise. Project Managers are critical to the evolution of our organization, something we take very seriously.
We are currently seeking Junior Military Officers to join our dynamic and diverse team. If you possess the following qualifications, we want to talk to you. Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 4-8 years of commissioned service in the Military.
- Junior Military Officer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong relationship building skills to advance the work of the organization by interacting with others in ways that develops respect, mutual understanding and productive working relationships.
- Track record of achieving exceptional results through the successful and timely completion of activities and delivery of tasks/missions/initiatives.
- Experience leading, influencing, and motivating teams with either direct or indirect reporting structure.
- Exhibits a professional approach that acts in consideration of all issues ethically and confidently while interfacing with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional thinking skills that arrive at accurate conclusions and solutions by identifying, defining and analyzing problems.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in environments of change and growth including a commitment to understand and excel within our corporate culture.
John Hancock Financial is a division of Manulife Financial, a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. Operating as Manulife Financial in Canada and Asia, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States, the Company offers clients a diverse range of financial protection products and wealth management services through its extensive network of employees, agents and distribution partners. Funds under management by Manulife Financial and its subsidiaries were C$532 billion (US$535 billion) as at December 31, 2012. Manulife Financial Corporation trades as 'MFC' on the TSX, NYSE and PSE, and under '945' on the SEHK. Manulife Financial can be found on the Internet at manulife.com.
The John Hancock unit, through its insurance companies, comprises one of the largest life insurers in the United States. John Hancock offers a broad range of financial products and services, including life insurance, annuities, fixed products, mutual funds, 401(k) plans, long-term care insurance, college savings, and other forms of business insurance. Additional information about John Hancock may be found at johnhancock.com.
Agency submissions and contacts are by invitation only and must be initiated by John Hancock's Recruiting Department only. Unsolicited agency submissions will not be honored.
JOHN HANCOCK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - AA/F/M/D/V