Junior Network DeveloperBookmark This
DescriptionCategory : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Tucker
Id : 15865
We are seeking a Junior Software Developer that can develop cutting edge data software. You will expand software applications that adhere to designs supporting internal business and customer requirements. Overseeing testing and developing fixes will become more familiar than the back of your hand. How do you get our respect? Know your stuff and rock some sweet kicks on your first day-maybe we'll let you sit with us at lunch.
Think you've got the skills to impress us? Carry on.
5 Things You Won't Find On Our Product Tags
The Company: Digital Audio is our specialty. We like daring, creative people who take risks and invent new gadgets.
Keep walking if: You don't know the different between an XLR and • inch cable.
Comedy series most like the team you'll be a part of: The Big Bang Theory. Who would you rep? Sheldon, Rajesh, Howard, Leonard or Penny?
Keep your eye on: The start of new software revolutions. We want to be the innovators, not the copycats.
In this role you'll get experience with: Front-end technologies such as HTML5, jQuery, BootstrapJS, Razer and KnockoutJS.
For Those of You Who Can't Live Without a Bulleted List
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Using .NET components and working with software architects, develop a logical series of programming code for the computer to communicate with networks, applications and databases.
- Create new software applications, modify, repair or improve existing applications, and may also test applications for functionality.
- Develop and maintain analytic queries for multiple reporting databases.
- Code set-ups for new clients using the company's proprietary software.
- Manage localization implementations.
- Be the company's expert in analytics for the energy industry/space
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years' experience in .NET programming
- Excellent understanding of an O-O language such as Java or C#
- Architectural understanding of Web Applications such as ASP.NET and MVC
- Exposure to front end technologies such as HTML5, jQuery, BootstrapJS, Razer and KnockoutJS
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies like XP and Scrum
- Self-motivated, team player with desire and dedication to being part of a top-performing team
- Ability to maintain positive work environment
- High level integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
Tags: Junior Network Developer, Java, sweet kicks, web applications, software development